Friday, December 10, 2010

Content

Two posts so close together? Deal with it.

I have lots of irons in the fire right now:

Toastmasters International
-In working towards my Competent Communicator and Competent Leader certifications I may post some speech drafts and ideas

Pendant Productions
-Although I'm no more than an occasional extra, I really enjoy doing the voice work. Maybe with practice I'll be able to expand my resume.
-I am also working on a number of script ideas. I will probably bring some of those over here.

My Taste of the Day
-Phyllis and I have been working (on occasion) on this project for a couple of years. This will be a food blog and e-commerce shop. For now, it's just a place holder. www.mytasteoftheday.com

LCS
-Computer work, specializing in small office/home office (SOHO) environments. Sales, Service, Repairs, Networking, Training, and Consulting.

WCC
-Continuing Education courses offered through Wilkes Community College include:
  • PC Literacy
  • Introduction to Windows 7
  • Microsoft Office 2007
  • MS Word 2007
  • MS Excel 2007
  • MS Access 2007
  • MS PowerPoint 2007
  • additional classes available upon request
All of this is just my non-work, non-family stuff.

I'll get to "Work" and "Family" in a future post.

But my muse of the evening insists I include her picture:

No comments: