Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome back

So this morning I decided I was going to post a comment on Facebook before I left for work. The Comment turned into a "note". It was just a bit of random musings, but that's pretty typical for me. However, I've been thinking all day about how much I enjoyed just spending a couple of minutes writing.

As I pondered over restarting blogging, my friend Brit started a new blog. Call it envy, call it being a follower, but I decided to do it.

I have written several other blogs over the years. Live Journal and other places have hosted them but I have let them all go. So I'm going to start again.

There are lots of things going on in my life right now, some creative, some not... so join me on my journey... let me know our opinion, help guide me.

No comments: