Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blitz Post 2: #GetTheCoffeeBruinOnTheEllenShow


#GetTheCoffeeBruinOnTheEllenShow








That's right!  My friends want me to take this blog to the world and we want to start this with our favorite comedienne, talk show host, and all around great person, Ellen DeGeneres!

This would be a chance for all of us to talk and cook and have a blast

  • Coffee
  • Over the top recipes
  • Why Donuts are better than Oatmeal

So help me out, lets make #GetTheCoffeeBruinOnTheEllenShow trend!

Until next time, I wish you Peace, Love, and Hollandaise Sauce.

(more graphics and text to come)

4 comments:

Judybelle said...

I have MAD support for this most noble cause. Can't WAIT to see you on the Ellen Show, my friend!! :D

rsr1424 said...

This is fantastic cause! I can;t wait to see you on ELLEN!!!

Jenn said...

YES! I AGREE can't WAIT TO SEE YA ON ELLEN!

Emsxiety said...

I'm going to do my best to help!