Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011 - AND A BRIBE?!?

Normally I post here and link back to Twitter and Facebook. This time I posted to Facebook and I am re-posting here.

Katerina Fury posted the following:

"Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status.

*The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011."

I thought this was such a great idea, I grabbed it and am participating as well. It's not for charity, it's just for fun. So far three slots are filled, so if you are interested, please respond either on my Facebook page or here on Think Sideways.

While you're at it, do you see the little RSS feed icon up there? Looks like this:


It sure would be nice of you to click on it to subscribe to this blog. I surely would appreciate it. In fact, if you do, and you are one of the first 10 to tell me about it, I'll consider it as part of this project and I'll send you something hand-made too!

I'll be posting pictures of my what I make and what I receive.

Oh yeah, Missy passed along the following link, check it out: http://www.facebook.com/CraftitForward?v=wall

'Til next time Peace, Love, and Hollandaise Sauce!

No comments: